Tutors: Kay Baxter, Bob Corker & Guest tutors
Location: Kotare Village, Wairoa, Hawkes Bay, New Zealand
Date: 30 August – 11 September 2015
Price: $1900 (Price includes all meals)
An intensive twelve day course covering the curriculum recognised by the International Permaculture Research Institute and much much more including:
– An introduction into biointensive growing of nutrient dense food
– The importance of saving our heritage seeds
– Locally sourced, organic, traditional and delicious food prepared following the principles of the Weston A Price Foundation
– Experience being part of a sustainable lifestyle and learn about appropriate technologies like rocket stove ovens and showers, solar ovens and waste recycling
– Regenerating our soil and an introduction to holistic management
– Living and creating self-reliant intentional communities and see for yourself how the latest project, Kotare Village, is beginning to come together.
We are on the cusp of major changes as the decline in cheap oil impacts on our growth based globalised economy. Already the effects are starting to bite in some countries. Our challenge over the coming decade will be to create new systems that are not so reliant on fossil fuels and the economics of constant growth.
The challenge is one of redesign of our economy and our ecology. Permaculture is a comprehensive ecological design system that addresses the ‘why, how and what’ and empowers both individuals and communities to empower change. Come and learn the ‘tools’ you will need to engage in the coming change, from a team who are committed to being the change we wish to see in the world.
Webpage with more details: https://cp249.infusionsoft.com/app/storeFront/showProductDetail?productId=9212
Facebook Event: https://www.facebook.com/events/1628786464074876/