1. DONORS – Bring your own envelopes please. Labeling examples will be found on our web site soon…
2. EXCHANGE QUANTITIES – This event isn’t meant to furnish anyone with enough seed stock to grow large amounts to harvest and eat. Please take only a small number of seeds and bulbs which YOU can grow and propagate and SAVE for the next Exchange.
3. SEGREGATION – Please do not mix containers of different seeds.
4. EDUCATION – If you aren’t familiar with methods to save certain types of seeds, please go to our Exchange resource area for handouts, or go to our website for good sites to visit for free downloads. We hold free seed-saving classes year-round at the Anita B Gorman Discovery Center – watch our Facebook group or see our web pages for dates.
5. SPONSORS – Please visit our sponsors – these are great local businesses. Local Businesses are the backbone of the economy of our country – keep them thriving by supporting them.
The cookie settings on this website are set to "allow cookies" to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click "Accept" below then you are consenting to this.