RALLY TO COMPEL GOVERNOR JERRY BROWN To protect our children and ban the use of CA EPA OEHHA Prop 65 Listed Chemical, Glyphosate (Roundup) on California‘s K-12 public schools and adjacent recreation areas as well as in child day care centers and public parks throughout the State of California.
Glyphosate is a patented antibiotic, a genotoxin, neurotoxin, endocrine disruptor, herbicide – key ingredient in Roundup, the most heavily used pesticide on Earth. Glyphosate is now found in food, water, soil, human blood, urine, breastmilk and sprayed on 250 crops…it does not wash off. Glyphosate is banned in many nations. Stand and RALLY with The California Guild to Stop The Sprays!
- Bob McFarland, California Guild President
- Jeffrey Smith, “Person of the Year”– Masters Magazine; Founder Institute For Responsible Technology, Author, Film-Maker, “Genetic Roulette” – Solari Award Winner
- Dr. Michelle Perro, Pediatrician, Author What’s Making Our Children Sick?
- Pamm Larry, Founder, Good Food Brigade; Initial Instigator -Label GMOs
- Howard Vlieger, Iowa Farmer, “Student of the SOIL”
- Emmett Kope, College Freshman on a Mission to Heal Our Soils & Foods
******FREE SHUTTLE TO RALLY FROM FREE PARKING AREA AVAILABLE*******
Contact The CA GUILD: 916-448-4537 email@example.com or Jessica 916-715-2731 firstname.lastname@example.org #StopGlyphosate
California Guild, 24 June 2017
By Ruchi Shroff – LifeGate, 18 September 2017