Living Seed and Living Soil are the foundation for living lasting society.
A message from Dr Vandana Shiva for International Biodiversity Day (May 22) and the March Against Monsanto (May 23).
Dr Shiva reminds us of the importance of our biodiversity and introduces us to 2 films from the 5 part series called Living Farms –
Part 1: The Living Seed: https://vimeo.com/128630660
Part 2: The Living Soil: https://vimeo.com/128692860
“We are made of biodiversity, we celebrate biodiversity and this particular year I am so happy to introduce two special films produced by Navdanya and made by the Tadpole Artists Collective on the biodiversity of our Living Soil and the biodiversity of our Living Seeds. t’s the biodiversity of seeds that has brought source of nutrition as well as the source of sustainability.
Without that biodiversity we produce nutritionally empty commodities with very high costs of toxic inputs whether the toxics come from outside or are put into the plants. Living Soil has more diversity that the plants we see above, the insects we see above, even the forest.”
• Join the Global Movement for Seed Freedom: http://seedfreedom.info/global-movement-for-seed-freedom-our-resolve-our-commitment/
• Sign the Declaration on Seed Freedom: http://seedfreedom.info/declaration-on-seed-freedom/
• Add your actions & events to the Seed Freedom Calendar.
– Fill Event Form: http://seedfreedom.info/events/submit-your-event/
– For Events near you, visit: http://seedfreedom.info/events/
• Subscribe to Seed Freedom News & Updates: http://seedfreedom.info/newsletter/
• For Organisations/Movements/Associ
– Fill the form at this link: http://seedfreedom.info/join-the-global-movement-for-seed-freedom/
• Send us updates about your activities, e.g. links to your website/social media posts (photo albums, videos, articles, event reports, etc…). Email global.alliance [ @ ] seedfreedom [ dot ] in
This post is also available in: Greek